- Want to sell real estate? Avoid professional time wastersby Allen Buchanan on December 2, 2023 at 1:00 pm
As commercial real estate practitioners, we only have two things to sell – our information and our time.
- Real estate news: UCLA team wins contest for redevelopment plan of Tustin’s south hangarby Samantha Gowen on December 1, 2023 at 8:27 pm
The contest challenges each team to conceive the best use for a parcel of land in Southern California.
- Laguna Niguel’s ‘Ziggurat’ could be demolished if 2nd auction succeedsby Jonathan Lansner on November 30, 2023 at 8:18 pm
A new buyer isn’t required to preserve the beige, million-square-foot office property designed by famed architect William Pereira.
- Why I’m giving thanks for a bountiful year in commercial real estateby Allen Buchanan on November 18, 2023 at 1:00 pm
As we gather to celebrate this cherished holiday, I can’t help but reflect on the many reasons we have in the world of commercial real estate to be grateful for in 2023.
- Fed juggling various banking risksby Bloomberg on November 13, 2023 at 11:16 pm
Bank regulator says supervisory officials know of risks posed by the state of the US economy.
- A tour of Hydraflow offers a look at one family’s legacy and challenges aheadby Allen Buchanan on November 11, 2023 at 1:27 pm
Perched atop a hill in Fullerton, Hydraflow occupies a 174,000-square-foot facility on what was once part of the vast Hughes Aerospace campus.
- Real estate news: EV startup Mullen Automotive leases warehouse at former Kraft site in Fullertonby Samantha Gowen on November 10, 2023 at 5:00 pm
A new building will be full of truck parts instead of the salami and cheese Lunchables once made at factory at 1500 East Walnut Ave.
- Hot desking the next threat to office market, analyst saysby Bloomberg on November 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
A casual approach to desk allocation at work poses a risk to the market for office buildings, Morgan Stanley says.
- WeWork files for bankruptcy amid glut of empty officesby New York Times on November 7, 2023 at 5:38 pm
WeWork’s stock has fallen more than 98% since the start of the year, and the company was valued at less than $45 million as of Friday.
- Real estate news: SoCo furniture hub in Costa Mesa sells for $110 millionby Samantha Gowen on November 3, 2023 at 3:45 pm
A Baltimore investment firm bought the high-end furniture retail center from Rockwood Capital.