- What the NBA Finals teach us about commercial real estateby Allen Buchanan on June 3, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Teamwork and a long season are two of the many strategies they have in common.
- Real estate news: 2 north OC apartment complexes sell for combined $15Mby Samantha Gowen on June 2, 2023 at 4:00 pm
An apartment building sold in Brea for $13.6 million while a small Fullerton complex snagged $1.8 million.
- Why pay a broker when you can get help for free?by Allen Buchanan on May 27, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Business transitions often require experts to help find new locations, negotiate leases or sales, and manage a move.
- Mercedes-Benz Classic center, 1 of 2 in the world, expands, moves to Long Beach from Irvineby Kevin Smith on May 24, 2023 at 11:19 pm
The facility that restores and stores classic Mercedes has another center in Germany.
- Will Elon Musk move Twitter’s headquarters out of San Francisco?by The Associated Press on May 24, 2023 at 3:16 pm
Speaking virtually at the Wall Street Journal’s CEO Council Summit, Musk gave a noncommittal answer to a question about whether the company will stay in the California city.
- 5 most frequently asked questions of a commercial brokerby Allen Buchanan on May 20, 2023 at 12:58 pm
The Southern California News Group started publishing my columns in 2015. Yep, that’s eight years and 400-plus columns.
- Real estate news: NAIOP SoCal awards honor CBRE’s Lew Horne, 4 OC executivesby Samantha Gowen on May 19, 2023 at 7:34 pm
Broker of the Year honors went to Blake Bokosky, a senior director in the Orange County office of JLL Capital Markets.
- Two Santa Ana office towers will see wrecking ball, replaced by logistics hubby Samantha Gowen on May 19, 2023 at 3:30 pm
Property owners are getting creative as the county grapples with 27 million square feet of office space going unused.
- Commercial real estate prices in US fall for first time since 2011by Bloomberg on May 19, 2023 at 1:35 am
“The magnitude of a correction in property values could be sizable and therefore could lead to credit losses” at banks, a new report says.
- Not all industrial buildings are the sameby Allen Buchanan on May 13, 2023 at 12:36 pm
Certainly, a mall is different than a Mimi’s Cafe. Your doctor’s office has different amenities than where your CPA resides.